I hereby solemnly declare that all the statements made in the above form are true and correct to best of my knowledge and belief. I fully understand that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect, admission of my ward may be cancelled. I also declare that date of birth and spelling of the name of my ward is correctly written in this form. I have carefully read the rules and regulations laid down by the school. I hereby agree to abide by them.
Rules & Regulations Delhi International School, Hoshiarpur
- 1. School Fee should be deposited from 1st to 10th of every fee month. After that, late fee will be charged.
- 2. One month's notice has to be given when a student is to be withdrawn, otherwise one month's tuition fees in lieu will be charged.
- 3. In case of withdrawal, transfer certificate will be released after clearance of all school dues.
- 4. The school is responsible for the students during school hours only.
- 5. The students are not allowed to bring blades, crackers, knives etc. or any other material which could cause injury to students, or any costly things in the school.
- 6. The students can be removed by the school authorities on any of the following reasons.
- (i) Constant weakness in studies
- (ii) Irregularity in attendance
- (iii) Behaviour Problems
- (iv) Non payment of school dues or non obedience of school rules
- (v) Students causing damage to school property
- (vi) Students found indulging in gross indiscipline, or causing physical injury to another student, cheating in exams, Carrying objectionable material, or indulged in any immoral activity.
- (vii) Non-obeyance or non-cooperation of any school orders either by the students or by the parents.
- (viii) Indulging in any activity which is against the interest of the school.
- 7. Registration is no guarantee to admission. The decision of the school authorities will be final.
- 8. School fee once paid will not refunded.